- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- Optional: 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large flat tray with parchment paper or tin foil for easy clean up.
- Combine 1 cup peanut butter, 1 large egg, and 1 cup white sugar in large bowl.
- Mix with fork or blend with mixer until ingredients are
- Optional: add in 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Roll mixture into one inch balls and place half inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with a fork making a criss cross pattern.
- Cook for 11 minutes. Be careful not to over cook.
- Cool and enjoy or store in air tight container for up to 3 days!
Makes 16 cookies
Products I used: (Dairy Free)