Sign up for Cash Back Sites
- Sign up for eBates and buy non-perishable gluten free groceries through Vitacost or another online retailer with cash back. eBates is offering 3% cash back on Vitacost right now, plus they are running their own 15% off sale! For example, Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies are $5.99 at Stop and Shop, but at Vitacost they are $3.22 (on sale).
- Sign up for the Drop app and collect points from in store shopping from stores like Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. You can then redeem points for the gift card of your choice.
Buy in Bulk
- Check Amazon and buy gluten free groceries in bulk for cost savings! They have a 6 pack of the Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies in assorted flavors for $19.32. That’s just $3.22 per box!
Plan Out Your Meals
- By planning out each meal, you are less likely to buy perishable groceries that will go bad before you are able to use them.
Shop at Aldi
- Aldi’s LiveGFree is a comprehensive line of gluten free items ranging from frozen general tso’s chicken to baking mixes.
Check out Wholesale Stores
- Costco, Bj’s, and Sam’s Club have started selling gluten free items